Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Click here to order your supplies at www.darkrockbrewing.co.uk

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Shop  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
South Glos area... anyone? (Read 826 times)
Leo

Any home brewers in my
area?

Charfield, South Glos
South Glos area... anyone?
Oct 24th, 2012 at 1:38pm

Anyone fancy a meet up in the South Glos area?  This site is fantastic and all are always really helpful but non of my friends share my interest in wine/cider making Embarrassed!  I'm a becoming a wine bore  Grin!

Happy to organise.

Regards

Leo

IP Logged

Fermenting Tom
Forum Administrator

I'll 'ave anoter glarsh
!!

Quarry Bank
South Glos area... anyone?
Reply #1 - Nov 6th, 2012 at 6:57pm

Leo, You might try here !!!
Wink Wink
F.T.

South Gloucestershire Wine Circle
PDF      Print      E-mail

Join a successful and friendly Wine Circle!

Make a gallon of wine for a fiver, with the satisfaction that you made it yourself, it can be with fruit or fruit juices.

Socially we have dances, skittles, tastings - both wine and beer - wine discussions, and some great days out . . . . all great fun!

Formed in 1966, the Circle has developed over the years into one of the leading West Country Wine Circles. One of the founder-members was the late Maurice Chant, well known by the amateur wine-making fraternity as a supplier of ingredients, chemicals and other associated products. Maurice was our President until his death in 2000

The Circle now meet on the first Wednesday of every month ( apart from January and June ) in St.Barnabas Church Hall, Church Avenue, Warmley, near Bristol. New members are very welcome - whether you wish to make wine, or whether you just appreciate commercial wine and would like to share your interest with like-minded people.

We have a full programme, and also participate competitively with our "Wine of the Month" Competition
Wink Wink
F.T.

Trustee/Director--Dudley C V S //  Hon. President--Parkinsons UK Dudley Branch //
Member-- Stourbridge Sons of Rest // MRAWF Wine Judge  // Member Coeliac U.K.-// Dudley Wine Circle .
WWW Fermenting Tom James T. Keys fermentingtom  
IP Logged

Leo

Any home brewers in my
area?

Charfield, South Glos
Re: South Glos area... anyone?
Reply #2 - Nov 10th, 2012 at 10:17pm

Thanks Tom. I forgot to tick the notify for reply box so didn't realise you had!  Will look this one up.

Cheers
Leo

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print